Community Information

Contacts for raves or outdoor parties:

Police should be notified using the 101 number where the informant will be given a log number.  If noise is the issue, residents should contact the main council switchboard on 01626-361101; a recorded message will then give the caller a phone number for the out of house provider.  The out of hours officer can then use the police log number to contact them and discuss what action should be taken.

Christmas Refuse collection dates: click here